Cubist Dragon Hooded Sweat
• Artworks draw inspiration from the Cubist art movement, invented by Pablo Picasso and Georges Braque in the early 20th century
• Pullover hooded sweatshirt
• With free-hand cubist dragon embroidery at the hood
• With shattered Maharishi chest wordmark
• 100% Cotton
• Cool wash
• No bleach
• Cool iron
• Do not dry clean
• Do not tumble dry
SHIPPING | DELIVERY
Our shipping/delivery partners are:
Domestic (within UAE) - UPS & Empost
International (outside UAE) - UPS, FedEx & DHL
Shipping expenses are calculated at the time of checkout.
All orders are shipped on a DDU basis (delivery & duty unpaid). The Shipping and Handling fees include the packing, freight charges, export taxes and insurance but not customs &/or clearing charges in the receiving country.
Our packing and shipping facility is open 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm GMT+4 (excluding national holidays). Orders are typically dispatched within 3 working days and all shipments are fully trackable.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please click here.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order as long as the product is in perfect condition and refunds are issued within 10 business days from our side and it may take additional time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund from their end too.
To return your purchase you can submit a product return request directly through your customer account by logging in here and wait for our approval and instructions on how to proceed.
Items not eligible for return:
- Swimwear with their hygiene sticker moved/removed
- Beauty/Grooming products (perfumes, make up, nail polish, lotions, sprays, aerosol cans)
- Items bought on sale
- Product's not purchased from us
- Items which are used, had their original tags removed &/or are not in their original packaging &/or missing their certificates of authenticity they were sent with &/or missing any additional items which were sent with the item (for example: extra shoe laces).
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.